Terms & Conditions of Use, & Privacy Statement.
I. Commitment to Privacy
The Orange County Immune Institute respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Web sites or sends us e-mail. The Orange County Immune Institute intends to use information collected only for the purpose of providing you with a means to obtain information, purchase products online, and to respond to inquiries in a timely and accurate manner. The Orange County Immune Institute periodically audits its internal activities to ensure adherence to established information practices, policies, and procedures.
II. Personally-Identifiable Information
The Orange County Immune Institute will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
The following are some examples of when the Orange County Immune Institute may require that you provide personally identifiable information:
- To complete an online order for a product or service. (If you do not wish to complete an online order form, we will always provide an option for you to complete an order by calling a toll free phone number.)
- To request more information about the Orange County Immune Institute's products or services. If you do not want your personally identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the e-mail address listed at the bottom of this document. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
When you do provide us with personally identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise:
- We may store and process that information to better understand all customer needs and how we can improve our products and services for all customers.
- We may use that information to contact you with new promotions and announcements.
- We may contact you if we have questions about your account.
The Orange County Immune Institute will not sell or impart personally identifiable information to third parties. We may share information with our qualified medical associates. We are committed to giving you the choice whether or not we use your information for marketing purposes.
III. Third Party Links
You may see various links throughout the site that lead to you another Web site, outside of the Orange County Immune Institute's control. These sites may include our affiliates, partners, sponsors, etc. Because these links are third party links, the Orange County Immune Institute is not responsible for the privacy practices, issues, or representations of the linked sites. Please refer to the respective third party's privacy policies.
IV. Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the Web site and/or Internet Service Provider from which you linked to our site. We may share non-personally identifiable information with business partners.
When you view one of our Web sites or advertisements, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "Cookie" or similar file and will be used to determine ways to improve our Web sites, advertisements, products, or services. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
VI. Declining E-mail Offers
Should you wish to stop receiving particular newsletters, promotions, or other communications from the Orange County Immune Institute, you may opt out of the Orange County Immune Institute's distribution list.
VII. Notification of Changes
VIII. Your Consent
By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of the information as outlined above by the Orange County Immune Institute.
IX. Contact Us